FotY Equinox Retro Loop FotY Equinox Retro Loop

Wow really? no comments on this?

I am quite a fan of this song, and this is a pretty good loop :P Well done. Would be really cool if you could do the whole song though.

MF-Greth responds:

Thanks, cheers

8bit - Bete 8bit - Bete

Random, but cool.

Not really sure how much I can say about this one. I mean I like the beat, but it almost sounds like the song is confused. ( im kind of out of it so sorry if I don't make sense.)
I Do like this one better than some of your other works.

IbeSm responds:

Thanks, I wasn't expecting too much out of myself with this one, it was a complete mess when I started, I'm glad I got anything out of it and got to try new things. But I do understand what you mean by being a little jumbled and confusing, but hey.

8bit Battle Theme [wsk] 8bit Battle Theme [wsk]

River city?

Anyone else think river city ransom when this first started?...

Its pretty awesome dude! :D nothing like my stuff here xD

wandschrank responds:

River City Ransom? Gotta check that out! :D

8bit - I.K. 8bit - I.K.

Sounds good :P

Cant really describe why...but I like the beat of this one :P Its pretty awesome.

Execpt the middle part threw me off..xD but theni was like WOO ...then..low...then WOO..xD awesome.

ParagonX9 - Defection ParagonX9 - Defection

Epic yes? Awesome yess? 100/10? of course.

I heard this on a stepmania-like game on whirled...it was awesome xD glad i found it here! This song be epic.

Banc Banc

Great Ambiance

This sounds like it would make a good ambiance in a game, or video. Hmmm..maybe if i ever get into playing with RPGmaker again ill use this in there if you don't mind.

8bit - Mpre 8bit - Mpre

Listend to the whole thing

At first it was very confusing, i couldn't really find a rhythm or beat to it... but after a little bit of listening, once or twice all the way through, it sounds kind of cool now. I got a weird taste in chip-tunes xD cause this is definitely a strange one.

IbeSm responds:

Well that's sort of my angle. This was just an experimentation, but it's purposely dissonant and challenges the listener. I even added those little triplets in the background just to give it coherence, they weren't originally there. I sort of want to make something to rage to, in a sense :D.

8bit - gg 8bit - gg

Common style of yours

I don't really know how to describe this, but this is pretty good :P

I noticed you use a certain style in a lot of your chiptunes...also you use alota the same instruments, as far as i can hear anyways. Anyways...this is kickass, another mp3 to add to my ipod

IbeSm responds:

I've always used three VSTs, and just messed with the presets. It has it's downfall in that it can ge really old quickly, seeing as I'm tired of it already (lolol), but it's sort of like playing an instrument in that you do new tricks with a familiar sound. But I definitely stick to one style.

Xipe Totec Xipe Totec

gewd

Not really a fan of nelly to be honest. But this does sound pretty good :)

8bit - Get Him 8bit - Get Him

Chase scene

Either the main character is getting chased like hell through some alley ways. Or a overly intense final boss theme. lol