Cat Dust Cat Dust

Love dis.

xD ahaha I have cats...and...I wish they'd do this kind of stuff. Would make my life so much easier. Definitely gotta favorite this now..

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Purple plays a good skinflute

So I think Purple link has a good skill. Not only is he good with his mouth, but he has good rhythm apparently!
( Purple link is in this video if you guys really cant see him, when tingle, or whatever his name shows up...look right in front of green link.. ;) )

Derpcraft Derpcraft

That is definately how the game is...

This deserves a 10...just because of what happend to the little cousin at the end. I still can't stop laughing xD Best minecraft video i've ever seen dude.

Snowballs Snowballs

RAWRRRR

Lmao, I've watched this close to 100 times now probably xD i cant stop laughing at it. the best part is the dinosaur and the nade. xD lololololol

Susie Suck Cunt Fuck Susie Suck Cunt Fuck

lmao

wtf did I just watch...
funny as hell

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

nicee

at first i was like "lolwut?" then i was like " awwww D: dats cute"

MSI - "Clarissa" MSI - "Clarissa"

lol

i thought it was pretty cool, and the FAQ made me laugh xD good job xD

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

omg!!

That was soo funny. if sonic realy did break his neck, I bet amy realy would kill herself, and knuckles probably would be happy. LOL

Hey Dad Hey Dad

lmao

Lol that would've been cool if they let you keep that comercial on the xbox website, it was HILARIOUS! that dad gets tortured :)

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

LOL!

I am glad you wer bored lol that was so funny. My favorite part is when it goes. OHMYGODIMONFIRESOMEBODYPUTMEOU TFORCRYINGOUTLOUD
LOL i definately give this a 10 lol you rock, where can i get this song?